1. Admitted candidates should login to JAMB online facility and accept their admission, print admission letter and result slip. Note that these documents will be authenticated by ICT in the admissions unit.
2. Login to http://www.enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng/ , pay acceptance fee and update all profiles, print out all required documents and proceed for clearance. – See clearance requirements link:- https://iauoe.edu.ng/QuicklinkDocs/Requirement%20for%202019&2020%20clearance.pdf/
3. Ensure error-free and seamless bio-data update in your profile. The University is engaging in data verification of the admitted candidates. Fingerprint biometric verification and Passport photo will be validated as part of the clearance exercise.
4. Admitted candidates who strictly undergo the clearance process as directed in the “Clearance Procedure/ Requirements for 2019/2020 Admission Exercise” will have their names forwarded to JAMB for the National Matriculation List which will prepare them for error free mobilization into the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) after graduation. ( https://iauoe.edu.ng/QuicklinkDocs/Requirement%20for%202019&2020%20clearance.pdf )
5. Payment of acceptance fee online and acceptance of admission from JAMB CAPS for the merit candidates closes on Mon. 28th October, 2019. Implication: Admission will be reversed for candidates that have not accepted their offer and paid acceptance fee before the aforementioned date.
6. Physical clearance starts on 14th October, 2019 in the Admission Unit.
This is to inform all outgone students of the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education who have not participated in the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program, Eligible for NYSC Exemption or Exclusion to pay the approved Graduation fees and NYSC eligibility fee. After making all payments, proceed to Students Affairs Unit and obtain the eligibility form, fill and submit. You are also expected to proceed to Registrar’s Office for final clearance. Data collation for NYSC 2019 Batch ‘B’ is currently in progress and final upload will close on Friday 18th October, 2019.
We are Social: Follow us