Welcome to the 2020/2021 POST UTME/DE REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSION EXERCISE.
We trust you are taking all precautionary measures to stay safe during this outbreak of Corona Virus. Please stay safe!
1. UTME/DE Candidates who did not chose the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education as First Choice and are interested in seeking for admission into the University should change institution in JAMB portal to Ignatius Ajuru University of Education and register for screening using the link in the university website. UTME candidates must score 160 and above to be eligible for registration. Registration will start on Tuesday, 14th July, 2020 and close on Friday, 13th August, 2020.
2. Candidates who registered for JAMB using awaiting result should remember to upload their O’level to JAMB portal and do same in university portal.
3. Please, ensure error-free and seamless registration. The University is engaging in data verification of its candidates. We will do a data matching with the information provided by JAMB through its database.
4. Use your personal phone number for registration. Information will be available on a regular basis. No duplicate phone number is allowed.
5. Registration is strictly online. Register from your convenience! Anywhere!
Your continued registration shows that you agree to the terms and conditions specified in the notification.
Click on Continue to proceed with your registration!
TEACHING AND LEARNING AT THE IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION NOW ONLINE
1. Senate in its emergency meeting held via ZOOM channel on Thursday, 30th April 2020, has directed all Academic Staff to resume lectures online with their students. Academic staff of the University has been trained on Effective Online Teaching and Learning Using ZOOM and WhatsApp Channels.
Please stay safe especially now! Observe all precautionary measures to ensure your safety and those around you.
Pay-Direct Option is now available for all Payment.
Method of payment remains online through
- Mastercard webpayment
- Vervecard Webpayment
- Paydirect (Any bank branch)
Information from the Office of the Director, Information and Communications Technology.